Thursday, June 11, 2009

I can't believe that its already time for us to move to Baton Rouge (although it also seems like we've been waiting for this since forever!) We are so excited to get unpacked and settle down a little bit :) Since we won't have the internet for a little while, I thought I better update the blog!!

Sara likes to push Mick in his swing- as you can see- he doesn't seem to enjoy it too much :)

From June 2009

She also likes to read to him- he likes that a little better!
From June 2009

Sara's new favorite thing is to be sprayed with the water hose!
From June 2009


On Tuesday, we put on her bathing suit before we got out the water hose

From June 2009

But, things digressed quickly!
From June 2009

Mick just hung out in the swing- he's such a good baby!
From June 2009
Hello little drooly boy!! Mick drools constantly- I don't think he's teething, but who knows? If he's not, he is REALLY going to drool a lot when he starts getting his teeth! And I think his hair is getting lighter!

From June 2009

So cute!!
From June 2009

This afternoon, we hung out with Amie, Paw-Paw, and Uncle Nathan. Paw-Paw and Uncle Nathan are going to visit Uncle Landry (his 21st birthday is on Monday- happy birthday Landry!!) in Iowa City tomorrow and then they are going to Omaha on Saturday to watch LSU play in the College World Series! Geaux Tigers!!!

From June 2009

This is Sara's delayed "cheese"
From June 2009
Hanging out with Paw-Paw and Amie for one more night...

From June 2009

Sara's new favorite song is "Take me out to the ball game..." She was really impressed that we all knew the words and insisted that we sing it multiple times- I am sure I will be singing it a lot tomorrow too!
From June 2009


We'll try to update as soon as we can- Hope you have a great weekend and if you're bored, we need help moving :) Love you!

No comments: