Thursday, June 18, 2009

The day after moving day

Sunday morning Nonna, Baba, and Uncle John stopped by on their way out of town. Nonna brought Mike's old rattle for Mick- he seemed to like it!

From June 2009

And she gave Sara some fun balloons!
From June 2009


From June 2009
Isn't he so sweet?
From June 2009
Uncle John took Sara outside to play with the balloons:

From June 2009

Then we had to drive to Lafayette for Kendra's luau shower :) We also got to see Kyla- yay!
From Kendra's shower 6/14/09
Mick was ready for the luau :)

From Kendra's shower 6/14/09

Its a good thing that we went- Kendra needed help opening her gifts and Sara eagerly volunteered!
From Kendra's shower 6/14/09


From Kendra's shower 6/14/09

Gotta love bow bouquets:
From Kendra's shower 6/14/09

Sara didn't want to take a picture until Kyla, Kendra, and I were taking one- go figure! Um, can you guess the theme??
From Kendra's shower 6/14/09

I guess we need to work on the picture taking before the wedding! It was great to see the Trahan girls- I miss them so much!

No comments: