Friday, March 23, 2012

March 12-20: Around

Mike's been at drill the last two weeks, so the kids I have have been hanging out and trying to keep busy. I haven't taken a lot of pictures, but here are some:


The boys have started wrestling (don't worry Peter loved this!) I see this only getting worse...
From March 2012

On his actual birthday, Peter and I brought cupcakes to Mick's class. Mick was so impressed that we were at his school and Peter had a blast.
From March 2012

Peter loves the neighbor's cat (and apparently the cat is rather fond of Peter)
From March 2012

My Pia's baby curls- I feel as though their days are numbered- it makes me so sad!
From March 2012

Peter likes to help me clean- he cries for the spray! The chest was REALLY clean after this session!
From March 2012

No comments: