Wednesday, March 21, 2012

February 20-25 Around the House

Time seems to have gotten away from me!! We've been so busy lately... I'm so tired at the end of the day after dealing with my kids all day :) But I won't trade it!!

Here are some pictures from Mardi Gras week- the kids and I were supposed to go to Orange Beach with some friends, but Peter came down with RSV so we just stayed home and played- a lot!!!

The kids love legos!

From February 2012

Not sure what this was about, but it was cute!
From February 2012


From February 2012


From February 2012
The weather was fairly nice so we went on A LOT of bike rides!

From February 2012

Mick loves his tricycle and is so good at riding it!
From February 2012

On Wednesday, we took off Sara's training wheels and after a little while of learning, she was off! I remember her yelling at me to let go- it kind of broke my heart!
From February 2012


The boys LOVE to throw rocks in the puddle in this driveway. We always have to stop!

From February 2012


From February 2012


From February 2012

Pia Pia!
From February 2012

Silly Mick:
From February 2012

Peter's cheese face:
From February 2012


From February 2012


From February 2012


No comments: