Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 9-18: Around

Hello everyone!!! We have been busy hanging out and getting back into a routine. I haven't been busy taking pictures, but here are a few!

I know LSU lost, horribly, but this is still cute:



Mick can walk on the ceiling!
From January 2012

Cars, Cars, Cars!
From January 2012

Last weekend, Kendra and Daniel came in town for the Louisiana marathon. Kendra and I ran the half- it was her first and she did awesome!! :)
From January 2012

On Sunday, Nonna came to visit and here are some pictures Mike took before she left:
From January 2012


From January 2012

When they aren't playing with cars, they're playing with the bucket:
From January 2012

I have a slight obsession with the song "Home" by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros.
Here it is if you don't know it, and here is Sara singing it :)

Hope you're well :)

1 comment:

Donna Pasquier said...

I think you should send the band Sara's rendition of "Home". LOVE IT!