Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December 31: New Years Eve!!!

On New Year's Eve, we walked down the street to the track at the high school.

From December 2011


From December 2011

Mick insisted on pushing his scooter around the track
From December 2011

Here is a video Mike took

Here is another


Later on, we did some poppers to celebrate New Years :)
From December 2011


From December 2011


From December 2011

We had a great 2011! Peter has gone from an infant to an inquisitive (and destructive) toddler. He can say a few words: Ma, Da, dog, truck, train (can you tell what his favorite things are?). Mick has gone from being a toddler to a kid who has an amazing imagination. He can turn almost anything into a car or airplane and is already setting up scenarios with his toys! And Sara is getting so big! She wants to do absolutely everything herself and gets so upset if you try to help her. She carries her purse with her everywhere! I know this is just a glimpse into her teenage years. Mike is doing well also- he got an NEA grant for a project he's been working on! I'm so proud of him :) I am so blessed that I got to spend the last year with them and I am looking forward to more time together! 2012 is starting off a little rocky with ear infections for both boys, but I am hoping it will get better from here on out! Sara will be starting kindergarten in the fall (crazy!), Mick will be in 3 year old preschool and Peter will start 2 year old preschool (super crazy!) I am sure we will have lots of fun adventures to share with you :)

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: