Sunday, December 4, 2011

November 18-20: Lafayette

The weekend before Thanksgiving Mike was out of town (of course... he was basically gone from mid October until Thanksgiving) so the kids and I spent the weekend with Amie and Paw-Paw in Lafayette. We had a nice visit!

On Saturday morning, Paw-Paw took Sara and Mick fishing!

From November 2011


First things first, they had to find bait!

From November 2011


My fisher people :)
From November 2011


They had a lot of fun- Sara really enjoyed it and Paw-Paw taught her a lot! Mick hooked a fish, but he ran away (like I did when I was his age...)

The boys watched Cars 2 about a million times- they LOVE it!! I feel like I have cars coming out of my ears- they are EVERYWHERE in my house! Peter would walk in the living room and point at the TV for us to turn it on :)
From November 2011


Peter enjoyed Ollie's swing!
From November 2011


And we went fishing again on Sunday- Sara loved digging for worms!
From November 2011


The boys liked throwing things in the water better than fishing
From November 2011


From November 2011


Look who caught her first fish :) She was most upset that we had to throw it back
From November 2011



I caught one too!
From November 2011


Thanks Amie and Paw-Paw we had a great weekend! :)

No comments: