Friday, December 16, 2011

December 13-15: Back Home!

We had dinner at our favorite restaurant Zippy's:
From December 2011

On Wednesday, I took the kids to get their hair cut and little did I know Santa was there!! Sara was SO excited! Mick was a little nervous, but he sat on Santa's lap and asked for a train. The problem was that he expected to get a train right then. Santa gave him a bag of candy and he was convinced that his train was in there and I had lost it. He pretty much cried the rest of the day. Oh well...
From December 2011


From December 2011

The kids love to play Santa. They take turns being Santa and sitting on each other laps Its so funny to hear Mick say "Ho ho ho, Sara sit on my lap" :)
From December 2011


From December 2011

No comments: