Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 2: Busy Day :)

We had a busy Wednesday!!

While Mick was at his Silly Goose class, Sara and I checked out the skateboard park where there is a really neat playground:
From November 2011


From November 2011


From November 2011


From November 2011


Later on we checked out a new place to get our hair cut. Mick sat in this firetruck so he could watch Superman :)

From November 2011


I couldn't bring myself to cut Peter's hair. But he had to sit in Lighting McQueen:

From November 2011


While Sara was at playmakers the boys and I went to the Indian Mounds and to see Mike the Tiger:

From November 2011


From November 2011


Here is Mick on Mike:

From November 2011


Mick and Pete at the top of the PMAC

From November 2011


A beautiful day with my boys at LSU:
From November 2011


No comments: