Amie and Paw-Paw treated us to the LSU homecoming game with the kids. And Uncle John watched Peter. Where would we be without our family? Thanks everyone! It was a great day :)
Amie and Paw-Paw picked us up and we walked around a little before the game. We went to a tailgate for Mike's college and then we watched the band walk down the hill. It was so much fun!
We saw Mike before he headed into the stadium:
Check out Sara's awesome headband:
The policeman let us pet the horses:
LOVE this picture:
And this one:
Thanks so much Amie and Paw-Paw and Uncle John! I think we have another generation of Tiger fans- I have heard the First Down cheer several times around our house :)
And a funny story: We left after halftime (the kids loved watching the band and color guard) and Sara was really worried about why the rest of the people didn't leave and when they started to cheer I told her they were staying to practice cheering. Ha Ha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment