We have fully enjoyed the cooler weather! We went to the park just about every day the week school started- I feel like we have been so couped up with the heat!
Its been a while since we were at the playground and the biggest update is that I have a new explorer :)
![]() |
| From September 2011 |
Peter in the tunnel:
![]() |
| From September 2011 |
Trying to get a picture:
| From September 2011 |
Our new favorite game is freeze tag!
| From September 2011 |
Since three days a week its just me and the boys I have been trying to do some fun stuff. One day we went to the lake to feed the ducks but we had to leave because the ducks just about attacked us and scared the boys! I would be scared too- some of those ducks are bigger than them (they are well fed!)
The attack ducks:
| From September 2011 |
Mick finding "coconuts" at the park (or pecans... the other day I got a pineapple at the store and he called it a pumpkin)
| From September 2011 |
| From September 2011 |
| From September 2011 |





No comments:
Post a Comment