We had a party for Sara and Peter with our family. Of course, I planned this without considering poor Mick, who thought it was also his birthday. I knew we were in trouble when he was walking around the house that morning saying "Happy Birthday to me" So we celebrated his birthday too! :) Here are some pictures from the day, it was a great one! Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate :)
On a side note, I know its been a while, but I can't believe that Peter is one! Its gone so quickly (I guess that is what having kids 18 months apart is like...) and its honestly been the hardest year of my life, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Peter is still a little fussy but he also gives the best hugs (yes he walks up and hugs you!) and has the biggest smiles. He is such a sweet baby and he loves his siblings so much (which he demonstrates by his hugs) We love you Peter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment