Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June 30-July 3: Texas!

On Thursday we headed to Tomball to visit Nonna, Baba, the Bennetts, and Uncle John and to celebrate Nora's first birthday!
I didn't really take too many pictures, but here are the ones I got!
Peter was excited :)

From July 2011


My guys hanging out:
From July 2011


Hey Jackson!
From July 2011


Mick spent most of the time with these cars Baba got him:
From July 2011


A picnic lunch :)
From July 2011


We tried for a family picture...
From July 2011


Birthday girl!
From July 2011


Yummy cupcakes!
From July 2011


From July 2011


Nora!
From July 2011


Sara was really impressed with this toy Nora got and asked to take a picture of it.
From July 2011


Nora was kissing Sara but I kept missing it- sad
From July 2011


Thanks Nonna and Baba, we had a great visit :)

No comments: