Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 25-29: All together :)

What a great week we had!!! We were ALL home and we loved it :) It sure has been a whirlwind summer.

It was a little low key with all the rain and Sara had gymnastics camp at LSU. We loved it though :)

Here is a little video of Peter walking (and then crawling) He usually takes a few steps and then gives up and crawls.


On Tuesday we beat the weather by breaking out the paints! The kids had a blast painting great pictures and Peter had fun trying to get into the paint :)

Here is Sara's picture of her and Mick with the cat she insists she is getting (God help me)
From July 2011


Mick's choo-choo tracks:
From July 2011


From July 2011


On Thursday the boys and I played outside for as long as we could stand it (it was HOT even though it wasn't raining!)
From July 2011


Here is another video of Peter walking. I get so annoyed with Sara since she always steals the spotlight from Mick. Mick, of course, does the same thing to Peter...

Seriously, isn't he the cutest baby ever?
From July 2011


On Friday afternoon we braved the weather to watch Sara at her last day of gymnastics camp. She really loved it!

From July 2011


From July 2011


Mike and I had a time keeping the boys off the equipment. I guess next year I will sign up Mick (then Peter will REALLY be upset!)
From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


Bouncing on the trampoline:

On the bar and with the boys:

Jumping in the pit:


It was a great week! I'm so happy we're all together and home :)

No comments: