Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 14-17: Cleveland!

On Saturday, Sara and I headed to Cleveland to visit the Page family! I was so excited to go, but I was a little sad to leave my guys!

Sara was SO excited- she kept telling me it was her first time on a plane (which it is not!!) She watched out the window the whole time!

From May 2011


In Atlanta, Sara spent the whole time watching planes landing and taking off!

From May 2011


On Saturday night, Sara and Julie enjoyed some "pizza cookie"
From May 2011


On Sunday morning, Jill and I ran the marathon. It was not my best performance, but I had a lot of fun!!
From May 2011


Later in the day, we visited Julie's grandma and grandpa! The kids had a blast!

From May 2011


Ring around the rosy...
From May 2011


On Monday, we visited the Disney store (since we don't have one by us...) Then the kids rode a few rides!
From May 2011


Later on the kids made pizza- Yum!
From May 2011


And watched Jake
From May 2011


On Tuesday, we headed to the Cleveland Botantical Gardens with Julie's class. Here is Sara bee and Julie butterfly:
From May 2011



Sara and I with the tulips:
From May 2011


After we visited the gardens, we went into the rainforest room which had lots and lots of butterflies!! Sara was amazed! It really was pretty awesome!! :)

From May 2011


From May 2011


From May 2011


They had a canopy part- Sara and I sat and watched the butterflies for a long time- it was SO neat :)
From May 2011


the girls:
From May 2011


Then we headed to the Natural History Museum:
From May 2011


the "long neck" dino that Sara wanted to see :)
From May 2011


We had a GREAT visit! Thanks Pages! (and a special thanks to Rick for babysitting so Jill and I could run and go out to eat!) :)

No comments: