Friday, May 6, 2011

April 24: Easter!

The Easter Bunny came!!! (I will upload the video Mike took later- I promise!)

These plastic eggs are hard to open!!







Trying to figure out what's going on!












Sara loves Peeps. Mick didn't...







But he likes M&Ms!







Here is Sara modeling everything she got- her hat, jewelry, magnifying glass and nail polish!







Mick painting his nails:






While we were at church, the Easter Bunny hopped back by for an egg hunt!
We had to hold Sara back so that Mick could get some. He was too interested in opening them right away and Sara would find them all. I guess Peter won't get any next year!











































I'm not eating any candy...






After we settled down, we headed to Amie and Paw-Paw's. The kids had another egg hunt (they were really good by this point!!!)

We forgot their baskets, so we had to improvise!



















Ready to check out their new sprinkler!



















Time to pacque eggs!!







Looks like Sara lost...


















Hope you had a happy Easter too!!

No comments: