Friday, March 4, 2011

March 2: New room!

Mick and Peter have been sharing a room and since Peter won't nap for any significant amount of time during the day, he usually goes to bed at 6:30. Mick usually wakes him up at 7:30 when he goes to bed. So its been a little rough, resulting in this situation playing out too often-

Mick wakes up Peter and comes out of the room since Peter is crying (something Peter is very good at!) We let him watch the iPad (I mean who wants to be in a room with a crying baby?) until Peter gives up and goes back to sleep.

From March 2011

Mike falls asleep but Mick is still awake...
From March 2011
At least Peter was happy in the morning...

From March 2011
So we decided to move Mick into the play room! Wednesday morning before his gym class, Mike and I got everything in order.

Mike put together Mick's early birthday present from us- a train table :) Its a hit! Mick helped too!

From March 2011
I finished up while they were at gym class. Mick's new Thomas the Train sheets still hadn't come in, so I'll have to take some more pictures with the new sheets :)

Mick likes his new room!

From March 2011

I think his room is great!!
From March 2011

He's been sleeping better and almost seems relieved to not have to worry about Peter crying....

Later on, we played hide and seek- here's the kids' hiding spot :)
From March 2011

I made the kids pancakes and eggs for dinner and after Mick ate the eggs on his plate, which he announced were "good, yummy." He climbed onto the table and ate the rest of the eggs on the plate :) Yummy!
From March 2011


Meanwhile, Peter loved his peas!
From March 2011

No comments: