Monday, March 28, 2011

March 14-15: Uncle John visits :)

On Monday, the boys and I went to the grocery store while Sara was in school. It sure is nice now that Peter can sit in the buggy. I thought my boys were too cute! Mick was too busy looking at a helicopter to look at me :)


Happy boy!!


Uncle John came to visit us! Mike and John took the kids to the movies since it was supposed to rain and there is little else to do...


They saw Gnomeo and Juliet. It was Mick's first movie and apparently he was very good! As soon as they came home, he told me that he had popcorn! He is so funny!




Parrain John brought Mick a special birthday present :)


Mack from cars!


On Tuesday, Uncle John and I played outside with the kids! Sara really wanted to fly her kite. She ran around so it would fly all afternoon!


Later on, we went to Zippy's for dinner! Thanks for visiting Parrain John! We love you :)

No comments: