We've been enjoying the inside of our house since we've been home- it has been raining so much!!
Peter was well prepared for the rain:
Peter was well prepared for the rain:
| From January 2011 |
On Tuesday, we went to the library and Mick quickly found a book about trucks!
| From Feburary 2011 |
Peter is so smiley now!
| From Feburary 2011 |
Here is a typical dinner time at our house:
| From Feburary 2011 |
Sara loves to set the table pretty! She is so girly!
| From Feburary 2011 |
| From Feburary 2011 |
On Thursday, I took the kids to Bouncing Tigers (by myself- I'm so brave!) and I forgot my camera, but I took this with my phone because Mick pulled himself up the steps on this slide. He watched some little boys (well they were bigger than him) until he figured it out and then he went up it about a million times. Needless to say, he fell asleep on the way home.
![]() |
| From Feburary 2011 |




No comments:
Post a Comment