Monday, February 28, 2011

February 25: Fun in the Sun!

I realized on Friday that I hadn't taken any pictures all week! So I got the camera out and took a picture of the kids, who were at the time watching Dinosaur Train. I mean why didn't I think of that? Putting dinosaurs on a train? Mick's two favorite things together! :) Oh, and Sara's hair is supposed to be like Rapunzel's. Don't you see the resemblance?

From February 2011
Icee time!!! :)

From Feburary 2011
And then we got out the pool :) It was definitely warm enough, but the water was still a little chilly. However, we lucked out= one of the perks of living in an old house- one of our spouts outside provides hot water!

From Feburary 2011

More TV... what can I say? Dad was gone until 7 and it was Friday...
From Feburary 2011

1 comment:

Jill said...

These pictures make me want to cry....still snow on the ground here!