Hi cyber world! Sorry for the delay in posting- we've been so busy and Mike was out of town all last week. Anyway, on Sunday January 9- the kids and I were at Amie and Paw-Paw's and Sara read to Peter. So cute! I tried to get a video but I missed it. :( Peter loves his sister and always brightens up when he sees her.
Peter has cut two teeth and loves to put things in his mouth. Here we go again...
Sara picked this outfit out for herself. Very stripy!
Sara took this picture of me and Peter. We love to be outside :)
Mick loves Mater (from Cars) and he spends a lot of time trying to tow other cars/trains.
Sara loves to do puzzles- she is getting so good :)
On Wednesday, January 12 Mick had his last class of the session at the Little Gym. Unfortunately Mike was out of town for it and so Amie and I went to see. I wasn't quite sure what all he does/ could do but we had fun :) This is his favorite thing- swinging:
Doing a roll on the balance beam:
He's so big :)
Peter had fun too- thanks Amie- don't think I could have done it without you :)
Mick got a certificate and a metal- he was so proud!
It was really cold Wednesday night so we did a little experiment and put some water outside. Sara was so impressed that it froze! (We did it again on Thursday night, but it wasn't cold enough to freeze it. :( )
Sara is my big helper!
Sara took this picture of me folding laundry while wearing Peter. Don't I look awesome?
Mick has learned how to climb on top of the play house (he is so good at watching and imitating his sister!)
Peter is getting so big!!! He will sit in the Bumbo and play (for a little while!)
Peter is getting good at rolling and tries to roll in his nap nanny. I guess this is why they were recalled! Don't worry we don't leave him in there unsupervised.
Hope you're well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment