Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27: Peter

Peter is getting so big!! He is doing great- he's a lot happier than he was!

He enjoys playing with the cow (apparently that's a family tradition...)


And playing with Cars :)

The little boy has now cut all 4 bottom teeth! We heard all about it! At Amie and Paw-paw's last weekend we couldn't find a teether so we settled for a popsicle :)

We likes to laugh and smile, just not on camera! Paw-paw was tickling him and he was laughed and smiling so big and every time I would try to take a picture he'd stop and look at me!

We got the saucer out and we are once again enjoying the crazy circus music!

I can't believe that he is almost five months old! To be honest, most of it is a blur but I love him so much and couldn't imagine my life without him!

No comments: