We've had a great week! I have been busy trying to get all my Christmas shopping done (almost there...) Sara and Mick have just been along for the ride (poor Mick has to spend Sara's school time running the roads) Other than that, we've just been hanging out. Mick had another doctor's appointment and his ears are still yucky. Please pray that they clear up as the doctor is starting to hint he may need tubes :( He weighs 19 pounds 3 oz! BIG boy :) In other news, Sara is doing great. She's been noonie-free for about a week now. She gave it to one of her friend's baby sister. She's done great with the transition though and it was definitely past time. She is so big- she had to get her flu shot and she was so brave! I am so proud of her!
Anyway, here are some pictures:
Sara has started to ask me to take pictures of her. Here she is posing in her Bitty Baby nightgown:
On Tuesday, we played with Anna. Sara and Anna play really well together and even Mick enjoyed the change in scenery!
On Wednesday we went to the zoo with Ryan. The giraffes where up close and personal:
Trying to get that elusive picture with two smiling kids...
They all had a blast on the playground:
We finally got to see the
baby rhino!! She's so cute!
Sweet girls:
We ended the day with a train ride:
Mick is starting to get into EVERYTHING!
He loves cars. He pushes them back and forth (maybe I should have taken a video...)
On Thursday, I brought the kids to Amie and Paw-Paw's. They both loved Amie's necklace:
The kids are staying in Lafayette for the weekend while Mike and I head to NOLA for a wedding! YAY! I am sure we'll all have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment