Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1: Playing and Ponies

We had a great Sunday! Since the time changed, we got an extra hour to play in the morning. It was fun! On a side note, the kids both had some verbal milestones the last few days- Sara was telling us a story and said "and then I thought to myself..." I thought it was so funny that she learned (and used!) that saying. She cracks me up! And Mick looked right at me and said "mama!" I can't believe how quickly he's growing up. Its just crazy!




Later on, Sara and I went to Ryan's birthday party- she had pony rides!!! Sara rode three times (I wasn't sure how she'd do, but she was fine as long as I walked beside her!)

Sara and the birthday girl!

Of course, Sara helped Ryan open her presents :)

When we got home, we played outside with Mike and Mick for a while. It was a beautiful day!

Mick tried out the slide a few times!



Sara wanted to take Mick down the slide- she looks a lot more excited than him.

From November 2009

Mick LOVES to be outside :) He is so cute!


Sara played a little t-ball and then danced with the tee :)

Hope you had a great All Saints Day too :)

3 comments:

Donna Pasquier said...

Suburban Cowgirls!!! So Cute!

Kasie said...

Mick is so grown up! I can't believe how much he has changed. I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

Jennifer said...

I just saw Mick and he looks bigger, my how they grow so fast.
Cannot wait to see you again!