Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

While Sara and I were in Louisiana for Thanksgiving, Stephen came and visiting Daddy. They made a trip out to Walden Pond. Here are some pretty pictures:





And Stephen flew Sara around a little


On Saturday we went to the Freedom Trail and got a little further than last time! YAY! Here are the updates:

Here is Sara in the window at a bagel shop... She told everyone who passed "HI!"

And Sara and I with a balloon at Quincy Market


We made a pit stop here:



Ok here is the new stuff! Here is the Paul Revere House: (we didn't pay for the tour, so this is all that we saw!)


A statue of Paul Revere

This is where the laterns where hung to notify Paul Revere of the British troops movements (you know... one if by land; two if by sea) I am not really sure where he saw this from (his house maybe?) but it would be hard now with all the buildings around!

And Copp's Hill Burying Ground:




We still have two stops to make on the Freedom Trail... hopefully we'll see them before we leave :)



No comments: