We had a wonderful Christmas Day! Sara was a little nervous about Santa coming, but she was more than excited to see the toys that he left for her (we have a video, but I left the cord for the camcorder in Boston, so I'll have to upload that later...)
She wasn't quite sure what to think at first...
And she checked everything out calmly
And then she got a little excited...
This is the easy way to empty your stocking (this one is actually Daddy's from when he was a little boy... Sara's is in storage)
The dollhouse people took a train ride
Later on at Nonna's, Sara broke her fast with some Jello!
And helped Uncle John open his presents
I practiced holding two kids and Sara practiced being jealous!
Sara kissed Baby Jackson good-bye and we headed back to Louisiana....
where Sara played with her dollhouse
And she had a hard time not touching the presents during dinner.... they are so tempting!
Finally!!
Parrain gave Sara all kinds of fun art projects... we have a lot to entertain us now :)
And Uncle Nathan gave her some Pound Puppies!
She was sure to find all the presents wrapped in Winnie the Pooh paper...
Amie and Paw-Paw gave Sara more furniture for her dollhouse
1 comment:
Looks like you had a Merry Christmas!! I love all of Sara's gifts. The pound puppies bring back memories.
Post a Comment