I only got part of the Tennessee sign... but that's ok because we were only in Tennessee for a few minutes!
We spent the night in Arkansas and so we checked out the local Walmart. Sara loved the babies!
Doesn't this look like a fun way to eat a sandwich?
Missouri!
Daddy's 1st time in Missouri!
Hey Paw-paw!
Illinois!
Welcome to Illinois
Into Indiana
And then Ohio
It was a rainy day when we got to Pennsylvania.. yuk!
We drove through the Allegheny Mountains in Pennsylvania... they were very pretty!
Sometimes Sara got bored in the car!
For all you Office lovers... we drove through Scranton! (But we didn't see Michael Scott or anyone else)
New York!!
Into Connecticut!
The first sign for Boston!
YAY!!!
Our exit from the Massachusetts Turnpike!
YAY!!! We made it!
Here is a fun video from Illinois!



3 comments:
WooHoo! Dunder Miflin!
I just have to say that although Im sure the ride in the car was long...I'm kindof jealous. Yall got to see LOTS of places!
Wow what a long trip...but I didn't need to tell you that!
Post a Comment