Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun in Cambridge!

On Saturday we went to Cambridge for the day. Here we are in front of a statue of John Harvard. Actually, its not John Harvard because they don't have an image of him, so its a statue of some guy posing as John Harvard... interesting, right?




Sara and I on the steps of some building. I was trying to keep track, but I had to give up. Sad, I know :)
We went to the Curious George bookshop! Sara had fun there :)




We thought this was interesting... that's the address 0 Church Street.

We stopped to get some muffins and Sara played.



This is the crew team I guess getting ready to practice on the Charles. We'll have to try to take a picture of them actually rowing (or whatever you call it) next time!

Heading to the playground at Cambridge Commons





I think we all needed a nap... but Sara is the only one who got to take one!





We ended the day with yummy cookies! It was a blast to visit Cambridge and we are going to try to get to Boston next weekend!


1 comment:

Kasie said...

All this talk about cambridge and hartford reminds me of girlmore girls! I think you should see if you can find Starshollow. Haha!!
Love you guys!