We had a nice weekend! Somehow we didn't have any soccer games on Saturday (both Mick and Sara are playing this season) and so we have spent many a Saturday there! Instead, Mike took the kids to the gym.
Sara and Peter both had birthday parties to go to on Saturday so Mick and I had a ice cream date!
Sara is great at bike riding and likes to accompany Mike and I when we run. It can be a little muddy!
We got a package with styrofoam and Mick practiced his karate skills.

Mick is old enough for Sunday school now and Sara loves to bring him so she can show us her art work in the hallway!
Peter saw this sewage cover and told me he found where the ninja turtles live :)
Peter LOVES bike riding!
Decorating their new fort!
We ended the weekend going out to eat with Amie, Paw-Paw, Uncle Landry, and lots of cousins. I don't have a picture, but Paw-Paw took some!
No comments:
Post a Comment