Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 7-9: A busy weekend!

We had a great weekend!! On Friday night the Guerriero's came over for a quick visit.  The kids are all getting so big and they had a great time playing.  When it got dark, we took the kids to catch fireflies (which was pretty much insanity- but fun insanity!) I think this picture sums it up :)

From June 2013

Cousins :) 


From June 2013

On Saturday morning, Nonna and Baba came over bright and early!  We took Mick and Sara to their first t-ball and baseball practice.  Mick did very well and was so excited.  He would hit the ball off the t, run into the field to get it before the kids who were in the field could, and then run to first.  I guess he got himself out?? Sara is playing coach's pitch this year and I was a little nervous about how she would handle it, but she did great! I am so proud of her :) 


From June 2013
From June 2013
From June 2013
From June 2013
Peter made a road with his pasta:
From June 2013
Just a side note, Peter's favorite color is orange :) Amie got him this orange shirt he loves and he insists on the orange plate! So funny!

 After practice, we all cooled down and got ready for Mike's pinning ceremony. He is now a lieutenant! Congrats Mike we are so proud of you! Peter cried the ENTIRE ceremony for Skittles (which he's had about 3 times in his life). Don't ask me, I don't know!
From June 2013
From June 2013
Taking the oath:
From June 2013
Nonna and I pinned his lieutenant bars on. And Peter cried...
From June 2013
From June 2013
From June 2013
Mick is so serious...
From June 2013
At least we tried :)
From June 2013
From June 2013
From June 2013
Nonna and Baba took the kids back to BR so that I could go to Mike's wetting down (the party you throw for everyone when you get promoted) It was fun :) Thanks Nonna and Baba!
From June 2013
It looks like the kids had fun with Nonna and Baba
From June 2013
What a great weekend :) I promise to try to update more!!

No comments: