Monday, May 7, 2012

May 4: Teeth, Playing and Wedding :)

Friday was a busy day!! Sara was hoping her tooth would hang on until we went to Disney (because she thinks that Tinker Bell would come instead of the tooth fairy) but instead, it fell out in her sleep!  She is now missing 3 teeth! Crazy!
From May 2012

My silly girl :)
From May 2012

And my silly boys:
From May 2012
Later on, Sara and I went to Ben and Ericka's wedding.  It was a great time and a beautiful wedding :) Sara and Sophie had a blast! I forgot my camera, and the pictures on my phone weren't great, but I think this picture captures how much fun Sara had dancing with Sophie :)
From May 2012
From May 2012

And we got to see Nonna and Baba :)
From May 2012

What a great day :) 

No comments: