Friday, February 10, 2012

February 5-10: Our week

Sunday night we hung out a little:

From February 2012


From February 2012


On Monday, I took the kids to get a haircut. I even cut Peter's hair. I was a little sad, but he did great!! He wants so badly to be big like Mike and Sara that he was happy to climb up in the firetruck and get his hair cut :)
From February 2012


From February 2012


All done
From February 2012


My baby boy:

From February 2012


At the preschool, the preK classes are in a Mardi Gras "parade" We had to make Sara a "float" and we practiced being in a parade Wednesday afternoon:
(Mick was the drummer)

From February 2012

From February 2012


From February 2012


Mick had to try too:
From February 2012


Here are some pictures from our walk on Thursday. Somehow I ended up pushing Mick and Sara (and Sara's scooter) while Peter walked. Go figure!
Sara found a dandelion for Mick to blow- she can be so thoughtful!
From February 2012


Peter in the princess hat:
From February 2012


My boy:
From February 2012


Racing:
From February 2012


Peter and the dogs next door:
From February 2012


Our new favorite thing to do is to watch America's Funniest Home Videos after bath time. I love when Mick says "Oh no, what's gonna happen?"

From February 2012


Today we went to the Mardi Gras parade at the preschool :)


Peter was impressed, Mick was a little shy

From February 2012


Mardi Gras girl:
From February 2012


From February 2012


Tonight we went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese... my favorite... haha :) The kids had a blast though :)

From February 2012


Mick loved air hockey :)

From February 2012

No comments: