Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 11-12: At Amie and Paw-Paw's

After Sara's soccer game, the kids and I went to Lafayette to visit Amie and Paw-Paw for the rest of the weekend!
The kids got a lot of ice cream! Yum!

Peter's first trip to Amie and Paw-Paw's

On the way to Lafayette, Mick was able to watch the DVD player when Sara fell asleep. He is now addicted to Cars. Oh joy!

Aunt Allison came over to meet Peter (and to see the rest of us!)
Wishful thinking- one day I'll get a picture of all of them!



Sunday, Sara helped Amie peel some purple hull peas. She was pretty good at it! But not as good as Amie- she's had lots of practice!!

Play-Doh time!!

Peter in his little chair. It must be pretty comfy :)

On Sunday, Maw-Maw, Papa, and Granny came over for lunch. It was so nice to visit with them! The kids liked it too :)
Papa and Mick NOT playing on the stairs!

Sara stole my camera and took a picture of this Jessie costume on the computer screen. She really wants to be Jessie for Halloween!

This is Mick throwing a fit because I wouldn't let him eat a donut during his nap time (when he wouldn't nap!) I am SO mean!

Maw-Maw and Peter

Aunt Kristin and Peter

Papa and Sara

Granny got to meet Peter!

Thanks Amie and Paw-Paw for a great weekend! Hope your weekend was great too!

No comments: