Monday, June 7, 2010

June 1- 3: Busy Busy

I was worried that we would be bored over the summer, but so far we haven't stopped!! Sara started swim lessons last week. She is doing great- she is swimming on her own to the wall. We get to observe on Thursday, so I'll post some pictures then :)
On Tuesday, I was going through some girl baby clothes Jennifer gave back to me. Sara wanted to try on her old clothes :) I don't think they fit anymore.


At swim lessons, they have this huge slide they use as bribery. Smart people :) Here is Sara going down it. She loves it!

On Wednesday after lessons, we met Carolyn and Anna for lunch at Chick-fil-A. We had to stay a while since there was a thunderstorm and poor Mickey was worn out! But seriously, how cute is this picture?

Later on, we headed to the library to make duck puppets! Fun :)



On Thursday, we went to the mall with Ryan. After lunch we rode the carousel! Mick wasn't really feeling it. He wouldn't sit on a horse and was clinging to me. I am sure he will enjoy it in time!

He had a lot of fun at the playground though! All my pictures turned out dark... but he really loved it!

Hope your week was great too :)

No comments: